Not surprisingly, the main topic of new podcasts in these last weeks has been the corona health and economic crisis.
This episode from Startups For The Rest Of Us offers some practical ways to think, and actions to take, if you're running a business.
- Keep a level head and don't panic (at least try not to)
- No business is recession proof. There's different levels of impact but everyone will take a hit.
- Know where to make cuts in expenses so you're ready get lean.
- Review your sales and marketing plans. Is it appropriate right now?
- Cash is king (in the bank, not under the mattress). As we get through this, opportunities will present themselves.
- We will get through this 💪